The hotel is a commercial location, and hotel lighting can influence guests’ feelings about accommodation and enhance their competitiveness. Therefore, the hotel’s LED lamps not only require light comfort, but also require beautiful appearance, so it can highlight the hotel’s characteristics.
What points do LEDs need to pay attention to when solving hotel lighting?
1. Hotel entrance hall and lobby: The lighting in the lobby lobby will bring the first visual impact to the customers, so the chandeliers are generally used to highlight the sense of luxury and auxiliary downlights. Dimmable mode is adopted to different illumination requirements of the entrance to the hall during the day and evening;
2. The hotel’s banquet hall and multi-functional conference hall should generally use luxurious architectural lighting, which has relatively high requirements for color rendering and light efficiency;
3. The guest room is the core of the hotel and needs to be used with many types of lamps. Such as dimmable penetrating lamps, floor lamps for sofas, downlights for bathrooms, etc.;
4. The lighting of public places in the hotel, such as elevator halls, corridors, lounges, etc., requires LED lighting to match the lighting system, and centralized control at the service desk;
5. The hotel’s exterior wall is also the first impression of people touching the hotel, giving people a visual impact. In order to achieve the effect of nighttime, highlighting the overall structural characteristics of the nine points, it is necessary to add outdoor decorative lamps such as light bars, line lights, lawn lights, etc.
What are the advantages of LED lighting applications in hotel lighting?
1. Cost Savings: LED bulbs have a longer service life, so the property buy and replace the entire bulb not very frequently. Despite the high cost of LED bulbs, hotels can quickly restore their return on investment compared to incandescent bulbs and fluorescent bulbs. Since many hotel lights need to operate around the clock, operational costs must be considered;
2. Integration with hotel design: Since LED bulbs do not need to be replaced frequently; hotel operators are also more willing to incorporate the appearance of LED lamps into their new design. Considering that LEDs do not need to be replaced frequently, they are also willing to install at higher ceiling or place where is hard to reach;
3. Can be used to create a variety of emotions and colors, hotel operators can choose the color temperature through LED products to specify the atmosphere of the room. They also can highlight the red bar area and the more relaxed blue restaurant;
4. Room lighting is flexible, one room, multiple uses. The room lighting of the hotel needs to be bright enough to work, but it is also comfortable enough to relax.
5. The hotel can also install occupancy sensors on LED lighting to help reduce energy consumption. The sensor can detect if someone is present and will turn off if the room is vacant;
At the hotel, it is important to provide high-quality lighting and enhance business appeal for the benefit of the guests, so when considering the difference in each hotel, the hotel operators should deciding to implement LED lighting throughout the hotel even a chain hotel.